50 Book Reviews Reviews Published

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Keto Cookbooks for the digital diet



Amazing Keto Casseroles
By Tibor Szentkiralyi

This cookbook offers some great "go-to" keto recipes that can be easily tweaked to include your choice of protein. For example, I am not much of a chicken leg person but I will happily munch on a thigh and when you wrap it in bacon it makes it that much better, am I right?! Each recipe also come with a picture like all good cookbooks should so you have an idea as to what your meal should at least somewhat resemble when you have prepped and cooked it. There is also a breakdown of the calorie content as far as the basics go so you know how many carbs net and total. One suggestion I would make is for the Cabbage Beef Casserole and that it can be made as a casserole or as cabbage rolls making it super easy to portion out for lunches. Also, as I do not weight my ingredients I prefer the recipes to have standard measurement values such as cups and tablespoons instead of ounces. These recipes would not only appeal to the Keto people but also to the busy folks who want a meal ready in 5 ingredients or less, which is what most of these recipes use. I look forward to seeing what my customers think of the recipes as I add them to my meal prep lineup.

No comments: