50 Book Reviews Reviews Published

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Little Free Library

The Little Free Library


What a great concept and a fun way to get a few books out of the house.  This one is located downtown Raleigh on the corner of Hargett St. and Salisbury St.  Actually that little corner has had a bit of a facelift and is one of the more artistic corners that I have seen so far.  The Little Free Library is a non-profit group who create little libraries to encourage reading, foster community and take the worry out of  due dates and late fees.  I have often donated books to the local library and will now have another venue when the next fit of feng shui over takes me. I walk by the library at least 3 times a week if you ever have a book you'd like to donate I'd be happy to drop it off and find you something in exchange.
Happy Reading!

No comments: