50 Book Reviews Reviews Published

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Over the moon for L'Oreal Midnight Cream

*This unbiased review is given in exchange for the opportunity to sample the product mentioned.





I already have Midnight Serum as part of my nightly routine, so when BzzAgent gave me the opportunity to sample the midnight cream I was over the moon. A quality product that is helping to keep those fine lines away from my eyes and neck (my bangs hide the lies on my forehead, joking). A simple regiment of face washing, add the serum (if you have it) and then the midnight cream. It goes on feeling like it will be thick but spreads out and is absorbed in no time. Think of it as a nice protective blanket that is protecting your face from time marching all over it. I am fortunate, between good genes (my parents don't look their ages) and the lack of makeup wearing on my part has given me a more youthful complexion. I am not fond of needles so the Botox route would not be for me, but this simple and easy routine is helping to keep my skin from not only feeling dried out but is also firming up my neckline. Who wants to have a face free of lines only to have a neck full of them? Oh and when I am finished with my face and neck, I wipe my hands off onto my arms, I figure that if it is good enough for my face why not the tops of my hands and my elbows too? Definitely good value for money, easy to use, and doesn't require an aesthetician



No comments: