50 Book Reviews Reviews Published

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Tayogo Bone Conduction Open Ear Headphones with Microphone Bluetooth




My first experience with the Tayogo company was a waterproof MP3 player that I absolutely adored. It comes with a memory stick that you download your tunes to and then slip back into the headphones, which wrap around your head and the buds are on a short wire so they can reach your ears. 

This set is even better and not just because I don't make it to the pool all that often anymore but because I can hear my tunes or Audible selections while I walk or (attempt to) run but also because I can hear the world around me.  Before my new headphones, I would use the typical wired earbuds and leave one out for safety reasons. I like to be able to hear the traffic especially downtown Raleigh. 

The other aspect of these headphones besides just for listening is that I can take a call and thanks to my Fitbit Charge 2, I can glance at my wrist to see who is calling without having to take my phone out of pocket and with a simple tap to my head I can take the call. Which also makes this a safe choice for when driving so that I am not messing with my phone while in traffic. 

These come with a standard charging cable with the same end as is found with most accessory electronics such as a Kindle and I often charge them while at work thanks to the USB cable aspect. Since I have about 50 of the same type of cord, I have placed one at my desk, in my car, in my husband's car and in the house. I even have one for the suitcase just in case I want to use them when we go on vacation or travel.

I was asked to give an impartial review once I received my headphones which I was most happy to do given the quality and performance of these headphones!

No comments: