50 Book Reviews Reviews Published

Monday, February 18, 2019

Valentine's is for Cozies

Running from Arrows
A Running Store Myster
written by T.C. Wescott
Published by Better Mousetrap Books


I am not a favor of running but I am certainly a fan of this series. At least I hope it is going to keep going. Cupid's arrow causes the Black Cat to run out of lives and a case of mistaken identity causes the death of another. So many mysteries wrapped in pretty Valentine paper and sprinkled with glitter including the anonymous roses and notes for Lacy from a secret Valentine. I wasn't able to guess the admirer but I was able to figure out the killer but not the reason behind. Unlike Ms. Ruby, I did not piece together the puzzle behind the  motive. I must say that after reading this mystery I would LOVE to find an Escape Room to put my mystery solving skills to work like Stax, Lacy, and Ms. Ruth. An excellent read!

No comments: